New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CustomCougars.Com has added the Full Fiberglass Door Panel replacements called DOOR ARMOR by Team Prototype to our Inventory. Retail Price is $599 + Shipping. The Sale price right now is $459 Delivered. Please visit the website for more information on item, installation and shipping.

Direct Link

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
put down the window and close from the top.

OR

pull on the black handle piece.

OR

cut your own handle and drop in a rectangle cup piece.

Hope that helps :)

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
SWEET :thumbsup: I wish I had the money for em though :rofl: I also agree with Ben, I'd rather have a set of 4. Just outta curiosity, how many screw are there to put them on?? I know theres a few screws in the stock door panel that are on the panel itself, and not on the sides.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
The two pics of the doors look different. The first one looks like it has a handle or something that looks like a handle to fill in the big void toward the top of the back side of the door. And the second one is kinda plain looking there. Which will it look like?

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
$459 is better!

I will go out into the backyard when the snow melts and shake the money-tree i have... hopefully i can get enough together for em' :)

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
$459 is better!

I will go out into the backyard when the snow melts and shake the money-tree i have... hopefully i can get enough together for em' :)
I tried to get it better.... its about $200 off retail

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Originally posted by: CatMan
They both look the same to me...
Not to me...observe:

These two pics are of the door insert on james site (sorry i had to copy the pics james):

Here is the part that i'm talking about that looks different between the two:

Am i just seeing things or is there a handle or something there?

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
You're just seeing the paint reflect off of the armrest part... both of those pics are of JJenning's car I believe

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Okay, yeah, i think i see what your saying now. Whoa, that's a weird effect.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
that first pic is at such an angle so that you can't see that so-called 'handle'.

Mike

·
Registered
410 Posts
is it $459 for both?

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
I think that pic is from before the final process:shrug: I vaguely remember something about that pic not having a handle and one was to be incorporated later..

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: ProjectCougar
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
$459 is better!

I tried to get it better.... its about $200 off retail
no no... you got a much better deal than i was hoping :) i was saying to myself "even under 500 bucks would be good" so $450~ is even better. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts