New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any updates on the Cougar with the Targa Top? Wondering how its holding up, if anything's twisted on him yet, just all in all, how the car is doing? Anyone know?

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
i dont ever even remember there being one... granted there are alot of chops running around on here.

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
theres one on the forums with a mill.. body kit,, it is badass... do a search for the guy's car, then pm him

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
whoa, in that pic the wheels aren't distorted

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I know, but the same pics before had really distroted wheels

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
that front windsheild is just BEGGING to collapse.... i dunno, its an awesome mod, but i wouldn't have done it without a proper rollcage at LEAST.

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
that front windsheild is just BEGGING to collapse.....
agreed, but i love this car

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Now that I've seen that mod, I'm not as excited as I once was.....I'm not really liking how the windshield looks so long.....

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
yeah, me too kinda Chris...

I know i'm gonna get the "DUH!" comment for saying this... but - it looks like a cougar with the roof chopped off... heh... but i mean, its like Chris just said... the windsheild is really long, and doesn't look like it was 'stock'. I would almost go as far as to say that it needs to be adjusted a couple degrees and shortend so it doesn't stretch back as far.

but even thinking about that... you'd have to reconstruct the whole frame, supports, and the angles would be all wrong afterwards... ugh.

great mod ... wrong car imo :tongue:

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
mercurycougar- you must be talking about this pic:

i think its distorted like that because it was resized but still an aswome mod!

·
Registered
70 Posts
i have had the thought to do this before and really didnt think that it could be done. i was woundering if anyone knew what he paid for that.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Originally posted by: Tygerr
That's the most awesome paint job ever.
I would easily have to disagree.........

I'll still hope to eventually have Lambo Doors, instead of the Targa Top......On a side note, it was an incredible day down in Tampa today, and a Targa Top would have been sweet to have :thumbsup:

·
Registered
410 Posts
yeah how much and did he have any problems yet?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts