New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Targa Top Completed

a member named "TargaKat" posted this on TeamNECO yesterday...

I asked to see interior framing pics and whatnot.. if he posts them I will share again here..

BTW -- he's from Virginia...

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
RE:Targa Top Completed

In the second pic why are the wheels miss shaped?

Kinda looks like a Viper to me cool idea!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,099 Posts

looks sezzy :cool:

Does he have some kinda shimmer or something put no the edges of the tail lights, head lights, and randomly along the body kit??

I assume the distortion maybe from scanning :shrug:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts

YES!! .... but like James said it will be interesting to see if there is any effects of the missing piece....glad someone finally had the nuts to do it tho...looks really cool

yea it looks like they put some silver highlights blended in with the paint

G

·
RE: Targa Top Completed

rims look wierd cause of scanning and james i dont think he will have any problems with that top at all hes had it for a while now actually.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts

Originally posted by: rlh134
rims look wierd cause of scanning and james i dont think he will have any problems with that top at all hes had it for a while now actually.

If he has no underframing and no REAL roll Cage, GRAVITY will take its toll on the car.... Depends how long he has the top actually off.....

If he has no supports, the car will begin to 'sag' and cause problems with things like rolling the windows up and proper sealing then it may lead to the doors not being able to open and close properly....

·
Registered
1,792 Posts

Thats AWESOME :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. Wow im really impressed, definitely moves to the top of my favorite list. Gotta do something about those sidemarkers and that stock antenna.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts

It's about time!!!

Not how I would have done it.....since you can do a t-bar without risking the unibody. But I;m still skeptical. Wanna see it in person, if it's real....definatly :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,877 Posts

:bowdown:

edit: hrmm. yea let me see more pics. something doesn't look right about those pics (besides the freaky wheels).

·
Registered
429 Posts
RE: Targa Top Completed

The targa top looks great.

Although I like the spoilerless look on most cougars I think that with a car with this "extreme" it needs some kind of wing.

If he shaves the antenna, gets new sidemarkers, bigger rims, and a carbon fiber wing this would be my favorite cougar. Anyone know if he is a member of this site.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.