1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
yeah thats whet it looks like to me.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
A sheet of carbon fiber double sticky vinyl......sure.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
ya, it's just a cougar dash with the CARBON FIBRE VINYL:crazy:

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah except this one kinda looks good??? I want a real carbon fiber dash so bad but i am not getting another dash kit...

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Those dash pics are REAL carbon fiber...the pics are from Carbon-Concepts.com, which is owned by Craig Flango (StreetConcepts on the board).. He does custom carbon Fiber work, although a member or two on here has had bad experiences with his work.

Originally posted by: CbOy2000
Where do u see a cougar dash guys? It lists for an Acura Legend TL and some of those pieces look like cougar parts but they're not. Tell me if im wrong though.
He means these pics

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
thats BS --- this picture is REAL carbon fiber being cut (check the properties of the photo even)

all the rest of the carbon pics that show Cougar parts were stolen directly off of Craigs site.. infact they link there as well check the properties..

what you get is this CF Vinyl Image

and as you can see it looks like the normal fake CF vinyl... a total waste of money... I'll be the first to tell ya "I told you so" when you whine that it looks NOTHING like it is pictured as... we just happen to be smarter than the seller.. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts