New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope everyone is getting pumped/prepped/excited for this next meet. People will be meeting up at my house (in Tahlequah, OK 74464) anywhere from 2pm-9pm on Friday (October 31st), your welcome to show up anytime, just tell us when to expect you.

This is not a definate plan, but it's just a thought... Friday evening when we all finally meet up, chat a little, maybe start some mod's, we will probably just cook out here at the house Friday evening, just so we don't miss anybody. Saturday is not planned, except for the evening time, we'll probably go crusing a little then hit up a club or two (18+, yes they serve beer)...

I bought a new 4mp Digital Camera, and the leaves are starting to change... So I figure we can get some hella group shots. Around here there are a LOT of picture places... Also, the drive east is a VERY fun spirited drive (lots of curves...)

Anyhow please reply when your planning on coming in. Everyone will need to MapQuest to Tahlequah, OK 74464, and then call me at 918-931-2280/918-458-0813 for final directions (which i've typed up below, but if you can't find it, call me)

DIRECTIONS FROM TAHLEQUAH:
1) Head EAST on HWY-62 (Leaving town you'll pass Sonic on the right)
2) You'll travel about 4-5 miles on HWY-62, then on the right you'll see B&J Auto Salvage...
3) Next on the right you'll see Briggs Elementary School, right now your on a 1/2mi straight-away, at the very end of the straight away, you'll see a sign that says HONDA & ACURA CAR REPAIR to your left, TURN DOWN THAT ROAD (Oakdale Drive).
4) Continue down this road, once you reach an X in the roadtake the road left one straight ahead of you. BE CAREFUL AFTER THAT PART, GO SLOW DOWN THE HILL. There are 2 BLIND corners, one of them is a 180 degree turn (at the base of the hill).
5) there is a 1/4mile straight away that breaks to a 90 degree turn left, then that is a 7/8mile straight-away... at the very end of this straight you'll see a park to your left (Called: TODD PUBLIC ACCESS AREA), my driveway is the 3rd driveway directly across from the park. Black mailbox, and it'll probably have a sign on it)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Put up a sign that says welcome Zum! :)

Ill be there around uh, 10ish I think. It depends on what time I get away from the city. I'm Trying to get adam ( EdgeCat) to come, so If he is on your aim list, bug him into comming. He wont be able to make it till saturday.
I cant wait. This is going to be hella fun! I hope everyone is as excited as I am.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you take I-40 there is no toll... The only toll is between OKC and Tulsa...

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
im still plannin on attending mods i'd like to do
install fsb, fuel filter, GMK CAI and if someone is up to it, gut pre-cats

Originally posted by: Rylee44
we'll probably go crusing a little then hit up a club or two (18+, yes they serve beer)...
everything sounds fun cept that plan, you guys can go ahead and go, but imma prolly sit this one out. For personal reasons, i stay away from clubs and alcohol in places like that. and please dont ask why, its a touchy subject.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a little bit of stuff left from this weekend for drinks, like: Jose Cuervo, Goldschlauger, Peppermint Schnapps, Smirnoff Vodka, Seagrams Gin & Juice...
So ya know...

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
thats good, drinking isnt my problem, is bein around clubs where people have been drinking, last few trips to clubs have resulted in myself bein in hospital or a friend goin, or even having frieinds die from accidents, im just a lil paranoid and i've made myself promise not to go out and do that **** nemore

EDIT: and being the day after halloween, heightens the risk

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
i'll be there whenver eric and mel get their asses here to allow me to lead or follow em

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by: ZUM
If you take I-40 there is no toll... The only toll is between OKC and Tulsa...

Why is it telling me to take US 69??? to Muskogee?

Then to 165, then 62

Im so confused. Tell me the best way to get there ry.
Thats the quickest way... You take i-40 to 69, 69 to Peak Blvd, then Peak Blvd changes into Muskogee Tpke, which after a couple miles you see the Tahlequah Exit on the right :) 62 East :)

G

·
i dont know if im gonna get my car fixed by then...
if not, ill try to bum a ride with one of the guys from dallas that are coming.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by: CrAzYbEeRgUy
j00 better come ho, dont ya wanna meet the beerman?
No.

Who is comming from dallas? I didnt think any texans were comming this time. Koochie said that he more thank likely wont make it. A-holes. All of you that dont come!:mad:

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I'd really, really like to come... But I don't think I can. :( I work late on Friday night, and I'm going to need to go to Norman Saturday to get the Borla pulled off to sell. On that note, anybody want to buy it? :)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by: Sharkie17
clutch went out yesterday...
dont know if i can make it.
ill let you know.
Rich i have 2 extra clutches here at my house if you need one! You have to come!!! Tow it up here, we can change it at the meet

G

·
Originally posted by: Sharkie17
clutch went out yesterday...
dont know if i can make it.
ill let you know.
Rich i have 2 extra clutches here at my house if you need one! You have to come!!! Tow it up here, we can change it at the meet
awesome!
how long do you think it would take to change out?
i know i have to drop the subframe...
you have jack stand for all 4 corners?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts