New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK here my plan. The fast and the furious comes out on the 22nd of june I think. So I figured we could meet on the 23nd, saturday, at the Hooters in the West End. Eat some wings and do whatever. After that we drive the the Grande movie theatre down 35 a little an check out the movie.

If anybody likes the idea let me know

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Hehe... "and whatever." Hooters. Hehehe.

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll have to see what my schedule looks like... this summer job is cool, but rough at the same time. Last summer, I only got like 20 hours a week. This summer, I have to be careful not to start pushing into the 50's per week. Yikes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The West End is in Downtown Dallas, right off of 35. There is a lot of construction goin on down there due to the new American Airlines Building, But the detour is pretty easy to follow.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I gotta go to my buddies bachelor party and play with strippers all night on the 23rd, or I'd definitely be in. I was really weighing my options.......naked hooters vs. Hooters in T-shirts.
Y'all have fun at the movies....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just found out i have a damn wedding to go to. I can make later in the afternoon though, say around 3 o'clockish. if everyone still wants to go I will post a map to the hooters, if not..............I won't

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.