New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so there's a supra for sale on ebay.......not just any supra.

Marko D.
STC Performance Engineering

1993 Supra White Auto
TH400 with 2 aluminum drums and hardened input shaft.
Fully built Pro Street Tire engine 1520 RWHP dyno record holder
AEM engine management
1600 CC injectors
Direct port nitrous system
4" HKS Titanium exhaust
HKS GT wastegate
GT47 88mm turbo with anti surge delete
Virtualworks intake manifold and throttle body
Custom Garrett intercooler core 28" X 13" X 5"
Custom STC hi flow end tanks.

the car made 1520 rhwp @ 59psi!
0- 60 in 1.4 SECONDS!
low 8/high 7's in the 1/4

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Supra-Turbo-Marko-Djurics-White-Supra-1520-HP-8-SECOND-CAR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6447QQitemZ4574824399QQrdZ1

M

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
That's one heck of a sleeper...well maybe the tires give it away just a bit. That's gonna sell for some serious dough. It's been on eBay for less than 4 days and it's up to $50k from $30k already.

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
phhh... thats only 8.9 times the power I'm putting out, I dont see what the big fuss is!

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
I want to SEE a 1.4 second 0-60 time. Partially because I don't believe its possible, I just don't see how you could get the car hooked up and actually moving forward that quick, but more because more for the giant mess it would cause in my pants.

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by: BigBalledOX
I want to SEE a 1.4 second 0-60 time. Partially because I don't believe its possible, I just don't see how you could get the car hooked up and actually moving forward that quick, but more because more for the giant mess it would cause in my pants.

well, there's a video on the auction page.....the first of the vid says 0-60mph in 1.056secs! faster than what i saw somewhere else, lol.....that's just stupid.

M

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it's also just easier to drive, lol.....try shifting gears in a 1520rwhp car....the rev limiter will pwn your facehole:rofl:

M

·
is a pop sensation
13,675 Posts
Originally posted by: BigBalledOX
Top Fuel cars are estimated to get to 60 in 0.5 sec. Then again, they can run the quarter mile in about 4.5 sec at 320+ mph.

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
holy crap, the cars in the same town I work in [elk grove]... maybe I should just "stop by"

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Top Fuel dragsters also have tires that expand HUGELY as the heat builds up so the car can actually grab traction. And small those tires ain't.

I'm not saying its impossible in a street vehicle. I just want to see it done. And then feel it. From the driver's seat. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
This Supra would be good competition for that famous Plymouth Reliant, Relentless. That thing gets faster every year. He must be around 8-8.5 seconds by now.

Mike

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.