New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let you all know about the Fall Cruise we have scheduled for October 18. We will be driving through the Hockley Valley, Forks of the Credit areas. The final details will be worked out this weekend and I will up date this post then.

We are asking that the participants make a small donation of their choice to a charity that we are currently supporting called the Crime Victims Foundation. You will be able to find more information regarding this charity on our website (in the next couple of days).

Hope to see some of you there.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Below you will find the start information for the cruise. I am still working on the final details but this will be all you will need before next Saturday.

START LOCATION: Pete’s Donuts - Bond Head
START TIME: 12:00 (please arrive before this time as we will be leaving at 12:00)

Directions to start location:
North bound 400
Exit Hwy 88 (Bond Head/Bradford Exit) Careful, it is the second exit that you want not the first one. If you do take the first one you will need to turn around. The second one will bring you all the way around to be heading west.
West bound on Hwy 88 to first set of lights, Hwy 27 , North on Hwy 27 (right turn)
Next set of lights you come to is where Pete’s Donuts is located on the corner of Hwy 27 and Beeton Road (Concession Road 1)

We will be driving from the start location to Orangeville and then down to the Forks of the Credit Road then over to the badlands and then eventually into Georgetown for something to eat.

I have tried to schedule a stop at the badlands and possibly in Belfountain (but it all depends on how many of us there are an what parking is like).

This cruise should take approximately 2.5 hours including the stop overs (give or take).

I will have all the details available to everyone before the cruise and also available at the cruise.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts