New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
shhhhhhhhhhhit, i wish that uim ended NOW... $102.50 :banghead:

hahaa... its been 3 minutes, and now its at $127... and theres 6 days left... insane.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Guy is a fraud... if you bid, you're asking for trouble. Three posts by the same individual, all under different names -- do yourself a favor and stay away from this guy.

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
yeah, plus this should go in "for sale"......oh but it would have been immediately locked and deleted, lol:rofl:

M

·
Registered
716 Posts
It did go in for sale, and here, and the 2.0L forum, and the Land of lincoln Forum, and the WI forum, and Want to Buy, and....get the point? He's a joke.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ND4SPD how much do you think that stuff is worth I want to do stuff to my ride because its slooow. I was going to see if he would take off ebay and sell.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah yeah, i'm the high bidder on 3/4 of the auctions. granted i'll never get them for as cheap as i bid, but heres to hoping

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: FatChixSuck
ND4SPD how much do you think that stuff is worth I want to do stuff to my ride because its slooow. I was going to see if he would take off ebay and sell.
modcougar01. or spy hunter or svtuim01 or FatChixSuck. :rolleyes: :rofl: whoever you want to be...

i dont think that stuff is worth ANYTHING if the guy has screwed over people before and it wont even get to the buyers house.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
yea but this time it's on ebay and he has 90-something transactions and a pretty decent status.

Mike

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
even still.. then why has he been banned 4 - 5 times from here? :shrug:

i mean... he just lied AGAIN a few posts up, pretending to be a third person... "some newbie" asking for my opinion...

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The same thing is also posted over in transmission performance! Sounds real fishy!!!! Im going to watch the auction to see who gets burned!!:slap:

·
Registered
674 Posts
hold on one sec.... you were banned.....

goodbye
:rofl: that defiantly reminds me of the weakest link....

Now, E-bay is a binding contract. If he does not provide these goods he is in violation of this contract and can be prosecuted right? Especially if you get insurance then he can't claim it to be lost in the mail. I think this is probably the second safest way of doing it. Safest way would be a physical in person exchange. He even said he would meet in ....Illinois. Maybe I'm giving this guy to much credit but it seems like a good deal.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
If someone wants one of the peices... I can contact him and tell him to meet me in Rockford so I can buy it. Then I'll send it to you! I wouldn't risk sending the money though... I was shafted out of a $600 item that was just never shipped to me. Ebay didn't do squat about it.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
02cougar - You will get your items be sure of that. The bids will go up plenty of time left to bid.

ZexCougar - Thats a good idea and I live off 173 so rockford is less than a hr away. I would be willing to go down to meet you. I have a friend that lives in hebron so that would work.

ND4SPD - Please name who I have screwed over I would really like to know, since I have not done such a thing.

Best regards....Mike

PS - I am sure my name will get blocked again so I will have to make another name which makes no sense but at any rate i apologize to anyone who is getting annoyed by all this crap but I am too. I still have not been told who I have ripped of or what I did. You know why right? Because nothing ever happend. But whatever its just how it goes. Anyway stuff is on ebay and will meet in Gurnee, IL so you don't have to pay shipping.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
I already deleted it from the Tranny section...

No need to multi post things, unless you have a small willy ;)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HaHa...Sorry pgtatx

Anyway I wanted to edit my message from a post up but I got banned before I could. Anyway....

JohnnyRed - FINALLY for once someone sees the LIGHT! Thanks for sticking up for me and don't worry everyone will be eating there words once the High Bidders get there parts.

Take Care

Mike

1 - 20 of 35 Posts