After reading multiple posts on here about the SVT TPS issues I'm pretty certain that this is the problem but I need to explain how I got here. My car sits during the winter here in Utah mainly due to the intake being so low on the car but also because I have a SUV that i drive instead. I maintain it during the off season and keep a trickle charger on it and I start occasionally just to let run for a bit. That said, when I started it to get the emissions done, it through a code saying the motor was over speeding and so I assumed it was a vacuum leak. However, that was not the case. I replace the IAT sensor and regulator and nothing, It was still idling about 900 rpm instead of 750 rpm at idle which has been consistent since I did all the mods several years ago (see my parts list for details). I also installed new E3 plugs as well. (the NOS is hard on the plugs) I have a plug in that tells my ET and other performance info but it also has real time info so my TPS was at 17 which I have found was normal. But I removed the TPS and broke after fiddling with it. While I was waiting for the new TPS for the SVT TB I smoke tested the car for vacuum leaks and there were none. So I got me TPS ( I assume it was correct) and tried to install it. I did the counter clockwise turn when installing and heard and audible "click" and was oh F.... I just broke that POS. Sure enough, It read zero on my gauge and now I am getting the low voltage error code which is normal with a broken TPS. But before I go get another today. I want to insure I install correctly as I don't want to keep buying and breaking these turds.