New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SVT radiator??

Is it possible for me to use the SVT radiator on my 2.5atx?? I was going to use one aftermarket transmission cooler (not inline it) and then swap my radiator out so I could have the cougar running nice and cool. Do I need any specific year SVT radiator??? The cougar is a 99' early build.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
RE: SVT radiator??

Nope- You've got it- SVT rad with external trans cooler - Plate style, BMM-70270 is a good kit, the BMM-70264 isn't big enough to be a standalone cooler...

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

thanks dan

·
Registered
4,342 Posts

Bill Jenkins has been our man for parts since the early dawn of NECO. He used to be with Signature Lincoln/Mercury, but recently changed jobs. He's now at (702) 395-5173 (sorry, no more 800 number). Tell him you're a NECO member, and he gives you the club discount. The rad runs just under $200. But the difference... Woah, momma!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts

Bill Jenkins new phone i found off of CEG: 1-800-791-6436 :)

·
Registered
4,342 Posts

:banana:

·
Registered
4,342 Posts

GMK has an MTX... WTF?

The Hayden Rapid-Cool (Transaver Plus OC-1678 or OC-1679 on Bulkpart.com) would be superior to the Ultra-Cool. I like plate-style coolers over fin-style.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts

Details, details...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.