New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, what gains you get using svt manifolds, just wonder because i been talking with a company in UK, and they make a manifold kit for the jaguar v6, so i sent pic's of our manifolds and they can make a manifold kit if i get enough people.

i'll write then back asking for possible price and performance gains, maybe they can pull more hp than a SVT manifold.

BTW: have you seen the new marcos ts250 powered with our 2.5L duratech

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
i assume you mean Upper Intake Manifolds, but how about clarifying that? After all you have the Lower Intake Manifold and Exhaust Manifold too you know.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm a little confused, they are talking about manifold kit, but they don't really say if is UIM, LIM, Main manifold or what.

i just learning and don't know much about.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
The pictures that you attached were of what appears to be the Noble M12... EXECPT that there aren't any turbos on it. So, It's not an M12. Either way, the pictures did not have the SVT upper manifold- The extrude honed manifolds are always black on the outside, smooth-bore on the inside. The stock manifolds are silver on the ourside, and just as rough inside as they are outside.

marcos ts250? Don't tease us- Post pics of the entire car!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the noble m12 is twin turbo, and this car has the exactly 2.5L duratech non SVT. but the clue is the weight 1075kg.and is RWD with different gears and transmission, it can go 0-60 in 6sg.

about the pics i coudn't find any better.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Duh- I thought that was the new Miata or something... <smacks forehead> :stupid:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Actually the Noble M12 has the 3.0 Duratech with twin turbos IIRC. I got to check one out at Mid-Ohio a couple months back and it was a really nice car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts