New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna no if anybody has put contour svt coilovers on a cougar i haven't seen it but i wanna no b4 i order them n they dont fit. So if anybody has any opinion im open n listenin thanks again cougar fam.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Cougar and Contour/Mystique suspension parts are interchangeable.

Welcome to NECO by the way, we appreciate new members and look forward to helping you. You should start an intro thread. Also go through the pinned threads at the top of each forum section. Those will help you get your knowledge level up quickly.

Reactions: JoshCGR

·
Banned
5 Posts
Cougar and Contour/Mystique suspension parts are interchangeable.

Welcome to NECO by the way, we appreciate new members and look forward to helping you. You should start an intro thread. Also go through the pinned threads at the top of each forum section. Those will help you get your knowledge level up quickly.
View attachment 81264
Reminds me to work on my uncle's new Contour project. We'll just finish installing the set of tires from 4Wheelonline onto the truck this weekend. Good to hear about the interchangeable suspension parts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
Reminds me to work on my uncle's new Contour project. We'll just finish installing the set of tires from xxxxxx onto the truck this weekend. Good to hear about the interchangeable suspension parts.
Yes it is bcuz i couldnt find no one that sold coilovers anywhere. I did find one place called octanemotors n cali but that was the only place i was tryna find somebody else with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts