New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Survery shows we talk to our Cougars...

Browsing through an older copy of Top Gear magazine and found this kind of funny.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,842 Posts
RE: Survery shows we talk to our Cougars...

lol!! I pet my car...:biggrin:

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
I talk to my baby all the time. She loves me only as much as I love her back, so I always make sure she's happy, well fed, and taken care of.

She hates me right now because she's been neglected while waiting for a transmission transplant, so I've been cheating on her with an older woman, and then a much faster sluttier one. But in the end, I'll tell my baby I'm sorry and go back to her after I fix her up.

I guess I'm part of that 50%. ;)

·
8,643 Posts
Oh, yes, definitely. When I get in, I ask how it's doing. One time recently, I said, "Talk to me baby!" Then I remembered I had a female coworker in the car with me. I said, "I'm talking to the car." She said, "I know."

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
if by talking you mean cussing it out, yes i talked to mine all the time.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: skater
Oh, yes, definitely. When I get in, I ask how it's doing. One time recently, I said, "Talk to me baby!" Then I remembered I had a female coworker in the car with me. I said, "I'm talking to the car." She said, "I know."
:rofl: I've done the same thing when my car was being . . . difficult. I didn't need to clarify either.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I mainly just threaten mine.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I used to pet the dashboard whenever my coog pulled really hard on the highway. I also talked to it like it was a dog

·
Premium Member
16,842 Posts
Originally posted by: phant0mzero
Originally posted by: LostRacer
lol!! I pet my car...:biggrin:
you also pet devin, so you don't count.:banana:
He doesn't mind..:shrug:

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
I Apologize when that light goes on..

·
is a pop sensation
13,676 Posts
Originally posted by: rista
if by talking you mean cussing it out, yes i talked to mine all the time.
Same here. I usually only talk to my cars when they are pissing me off.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.