New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I've searched long and hard at cardomain and other websites. Does anyone have a picture of a Melina BLue coug with the Wings West kit on? preferably *GOOD* pictures... and preferably with some dark rims, like the Velox VX8's or other dark rims (you know, like the Konig Holes) or if you could chop these rims onto any pictures anyone provides, i'd appreciate it!!!

the rims. if it works:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
they are the ones at the top of the page. i want a set of 19's with a polished lip and gloss black spokes and possibly a polished center but cant find any anywhere. i love the thin spoked 19' konigs (6 spoke) but they dont make them the way i want them. here are some example of the colors i want on my color car.

the contour in this pic also has the same rim scheme that i want. p.s. that last cougar i pictured is the same as the second one. he has got the best spruce green cougar i have ever seen....

by the way, here is my car

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those are Velox VX8's the cheapest i have found them in 18x7.5 is $1,078.00 with Nankang tires, size 215/35/18. The toyo package is $1,238. They do make them 8x108/100. So universal 4lug 108 or 4 lug 100. so you don't have to have the holes drilled. If i find them any cheaper i will post it here.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Couple different colors:
silver,
Gunmetal
Hyper black.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Spring for the Toyo's. Nankangs are cheap for a reason.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also, if you'd like to pick your own tires, i found the rims for 180 a piece. So 720 shipping is free. and then whatever tires you want. PM me if anyone wants the links. or IM me on AIM at kiilafrosty

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Mike...

this is still my favorite pic EVER for our cars....it's on my desktop at home and at work :)

EDIT: We have to do those pics again....only next time I don't wanna be in the car and have my windows UP :)

·
Administrator
24,494 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts