·
Registered
3,206 Posts
ADC!

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Next you'll tell us that you're installing this... :rolleyes:

The reason for the sarcasm is that no chip worth its weight will make blanket statements like "will add 20+ hp!". :bs: A chip's effectiveness lies with the previous mods to the engine, who codes the chip (ADC has the most experience), and how many dyno runs with a wideband O2 (and subsequent chip code revisions) you go through. Nothing will "add 20+hp" right out of the box, 'cept an F/I kit, but that goes without saying.

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
but this "trusted seller" on ebay told me, why would he lie?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I like the fact that he charges 3.95 for shipping on ONE FREAKING RESISTOR!!! Thats a scam right there!

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
let alone he charges 99 cents off a 2.3k ohm resistor i believe it is? total bs.. then he lies his ass off throughout the whole page. This "mod" does nothing, i did it once since i screwed up my iat when installing my headers. Buy a new one.. eh, i already have a crapload of resistors from school, so it just got rid of my cel until i was able to pick an actual iat up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.