New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so me and my room mate were driving up I-95 and i spot this silver weird looking car speed by us. and i was like dude what kinda car is that and he wasnt sure. it looked like an older style ferarri. so we switch lanes and step on it and he moves over to the slow lane. guess what i spot. a nice F1 badge. so i pulled out the camera and as soon as i did that the guy floored it and took off. he had us by about 5 car lengths in about 3 seconds lol.

N

·
0 Posts
damn! , smiley retracted!

I saw the PSI on the gauge face, a/f gauge.... and was like....uhh but wow! what are the specs on it?

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
i am so proud of ralph for actually driving that car on the street... basicly thats like driving about what a million dollars around

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Originally posted by: Jorgen
i am so proud of ralph for actually driving that car on the street... basicly thats like driving about what a million dollars around
Close.... I feel sorry for the sucker that pulls out into him.

·
Registered
954 Posts
when polo man saw you pull out your camera, he prob though "OOO A FAN!, I BETTER GET AWAY!"

you just wanted a pic of his car to post at an online mercury cougar modification forum.

haha ...F1:hitit:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
oh my!! that is my dream car.....

there were only about 100 made of them, and most were turned into race cars. their seating is the sweetest EVER!!! its like a frickin bat mobil or something with the drivers seat in the middle and the 2 passenger's seats set back a liittle next to the driver's seat... 0-60 in 3.1 seconds....i am in love!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Originally posted by: JAMallott
oh my!! that is my dream car.....

there were only about 100 made of them, and most were turned into race cars. their seating is the sweetest EVER!!! its like a frickin bat mobil or something with the drivers seat in the middle and the 2 passenger's seats set back a liittle next to the driver's seat... 0-60 in 3.1 seconds....i am in love!!!!!!!!
is it actually 3.1 to 60...?? holy f*ck-a-moly

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
yeah, i thought it was 4.2, but then i read the link that he had with more info. i have a book with like 60 Dream Cars, and the McLaren F1 is in there, and it has stats of it and all. it says 4.2, but i figured if i didnt go with that site someone ewould be like "um, get it right, the site he just posted says 3.1..." so i went with that lol. plus, it makes it look better:biggrin::bowdown:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts