·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
oh look! its a "widebody" :tongue:

seriously though, those pictures are rediculously clean... i am not a mustang fan, but i saved a few of them. :)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Has ford announced the pricing yet? Cuz I mean old tangs were like 20k for the base model etc. I m curious cuz its bout time for a new car, I want an SRT-4 but its still a neon, but its a neon that will kick alot of cars butts.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
hmm.....ok I can't say anything about it yet because I can't see the whole car on my screen. Let me resize them first...

Mike

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
:bowdown: OH MY good lord that looks sweet...i love the older style clash with the newer style...mad props to the designer....i wish there was a drool icon...hehe

M

·
0 Posts
Base price $26,900. SOHC 3 valve/cylinder. 300HP/315 TQ. 0-60= 5.2 1/4 mile= 13.9 @ 104mph (Motor Trend)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Originally posted by: crazyoldcougar
:bowdown: OH MY good lord that looks sweet...i love the older style clash with the newer style...mad props to the designer....i wish there was a drool icon...hehe

OH MY GOD...they brought back the Mach 1

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
damn, that looks like a mustang that even id like to own.

D

·
0 Posts
So it's base $26,900 for the gt? How about the v-6 version, did they mention anything about that, like pricing, hp, etc?

D

·
0 Posts
Well, I found out one thing, the base Mustang will be using the 4.0 v-6 found in the Explorer. Don't know about pricing though.

I'm gonna guess about $20k for base 2005 v-6 though, since the 2005 gt has been raised about $2k from the current gt.

M

·
0 Posts
Those were the stats I read, not sure how accurate they are, but Motor Trend is usually pretty reliable.

·
Registered
279 Posts
My God I love this car!! fantastic old / new style....and am I the only one that noticed in one of the wheel close-ups that it actually has 3-bar spinners like so many of the old wheels?!?!? WOW!!!

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
only the v6 will have the optional spinners.

here's some pix of the posters i printed.
yay for wide-format printers!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts