New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
I got excited I thought it was at the original summit racing which is like 10 mins from my house?

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a good show, but funny that a stock covertible V6 Mustang beat me. Some chick drove it, and voting was on peoples choice so she must have had a lot of friends or something. I did win a raffle for a hat, and ***** bought a sweet Summit chair set with a built in cooler. lol

I did have someone compliment me on how clean my car looked without all the tacky junk that most s197 owners put on their car lol

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Let's see some sweet hat and chair/cooler pics

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
It was a good show, but funny that a stock covertible V6 Mustang beat me. Some chick drove it, and voting was on peoples choice so she must have had a lot of friends or something. I did win a raffle for a hat, and ***** bought a sweet Summit chair set with a built in cooler. lol

I did have someone compliment me on how clean my car looked without all the tacky junk that most s197 owners put on their car lol
when I first read this i thought u meant you lost to a stock v6 in a race:rofl:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Similar thing happened to me a while back with the Cougar. Showed the Cougar at some muscle car show and lost to a stock Magnum when they were first introduced. It was a damn dealership car too lol

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
that's what happens when you take a cougar to a Muscle Car Show. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts