New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, I know "to each his own" and "whatever you like" but, I am just curious for some opinions on what area on my door to do in red...

Should it be the soft panel in the middle of the door, the carpet covering on the bottom, the very top portion of the door OR the speaker grill cover? I am more interested in the 1st two though and leaving the top black. The red will be a "torch" red or as close to it as possible to match the red in the dash pieces.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
uh oh.... watch out man cuz the mod here's got a red interior as well... dont' wanna take his spot, now do you??? take a look at Funkboy316's pics so u can get some ideas...

and may the Mods have mercy on your soul :biggrin:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh really? I will have to add my own special flare to it then perhaps... will have to blue print this one out. I am pretty good with the painting up, have learned greatly from my past mistakes (and I have had em') I have learned to take my dash out of the car in record time! There should be like a pit crew contest at meets for that kind of stuff. Sorta like the taking your gun apart and putting it back together in fast time kind of thing ya know.

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
its cool my interior is being converted to blue to match the new upcoming paint job. but here are some pics to give you an idea of what is red in my car. i have all of my pilars painted red also but i cant find a picture.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.