New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking that grouping all of the same colored Cougars together for a group photo would look sweet! Definitely calendar material! Just a suggestion. :shrug:

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
This was actually done at the Hard Core ***** Converntion in Indy last March. I'll try to find one of the pics, it came out pretty good.

S

·
0 Posts
I like the photo by color idea but can we also do a photo by state. cf2k2 it was pretty easy to go one of the top windows & take a pic like that because most were in order by their state.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
i remember seeing pics of the thing Eric was talking about. It looked good... Who knows how many of what color cougars will have this year however...

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
I remember that at HCKC last year.. the reds OWNED every color out there by a longshot..

maybe we can hire one of those panoramic photographers to try and fit all of our cougars in a shot..

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
what would you do with the custom colored cougars?? would they just be like inbetween the groups of colors? like an orange cougar inbetween the the red group and the yellow group etc.?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I'm sorry but I don't like this idea....yes, they did it HCKC but as 1 of like 20 red cougars there I don't think it allows us to "stand out" as much...I was kinda dissapointed in that....plus it's an added hassle when you have to tell 100 cars where to park...

....we all have unique looking cougars by now , but when they are grouped together like that they blend together ... a panoramic pic of everyone alphabetical or something would be better for that and would still be pretty sweet :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Parking by color wasnt that bad except I was the only poop gold (citrus gold) car at the meet and I was just told to park off in some corner cuz there is not many like mine....maybe we should park by which state you are from or something like? Just an Idea

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
we really need a photo op either near the wall at the IRP oval track, on the starting line of the IRP dragstrip, or on the yard of bricks at IMS. The last one will NEVER happen though...

Brian

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Yeah, good idea, we can see if we can all line our cars up like we're ready to race at the track.. like 20 rows of 4... That definately would be a PITA to organize though

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
There is plenty of room in the staging lanes at IRP for a pic, plus a 5-6 story tower you can stand on top of to get the pic...or we could all get on the strip and line up in 2 lanes down the entire 1/4 mile, only problem is peoples cars may be to small that way.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Getting closer. Of course we'll have to do this at the very beginning or the end of our time, unless there's a lull at the AutoCross, which i don't forsee.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts