New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how did they make the spray come out of the wheel wells on the Nissan Skyline in 2 Fast 2 Furious? Is it a blow off valve or what?

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
It's a purge kit that was rigged. There was some information about this in the 'Forced Induction' section of the forum. Be aware most members will call 'rice' on it :biggrin:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok i guess i'll forget about it then

·
Registered
256 Posts
hey dont let that discourage you from doing anything...u gotta do what ya like

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Yeah man, people call "ricer" on a lot of things though. Your car is yours, do whatever you want to it. Just about anything done right will command respect anyway. Besides, as you will notice, people also get pretty bent out of shape over things their either didn't think of themselves or can't afford to do or lack the know-how.

Personally, there are a lot of things which don't fit my taste, but I still am not going to knock them.

Hell, future mods on my car include:

-Folgers coffee can exhaust ( would have gone with maxwell house, but the folgers matches my paint )
-Every part that will fit on my car that can be purchased at walmart ( including, but not limited to, hotwheels seat covers, purple velvet steet wheel cover, snake head windshield washer LED lights, chain link license plate frame, and last but not least, plastic spinners )
-Type 'R' decals everywhere I can fit one.

LoL, now that I think about it, I WOULD have an original piece right there.

-Pat- -ReToM7-

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Originally posted by: ReToM7
LoL, now that I think about it, I WOULD have an original piece right there.
I doubt it... I'm sure there is some cheap-ass out there that has beat you to the punch, and it now actively trying to enter the "creation" into every car show imaginable :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I actually have this problem right now. Currently I have the purge hose pointing out the front grill, but i'm using 2 hoses so it purges out both sides of the grill. However, I'd like to purge somewhere more original.......damn lack of creativity.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I don't know if it's your style, but I think it would be pretty nasty if you put on those demon eyes and had it coming out near the headlights or front bumper or something. I don't really know how that stuff works, but I imagine like anything else car related, you can put it anywhere if you spend the time and energy.... how about the door handles, that way you can scare anyone trying to steal your car? lol

-Pat- -ReToM7-

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I actually did see a Nissan 300Z with it coming out the windshield wiper jets. It looks real sick cause he had them shooting out to the side at like a 45 degree angle. Kinda looked like a snoorting bull... which would have applied in his case since he must have spent a VERY large amount in the Engine alone.

*cries in envy of those who have too much money* Spread the wealth, that's what I say. When I win the lotto, everyone gets $100!!!!

-Pat- -ReToM7-

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Fine, be all sarcastic... now someone else will get cue's $100... if I said $1000 though, there would be a lot more members in NECO ;) haha

-Pat-

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
cause if I keep the money I can have the two best cougars rather than only one. hahaha, greed rocks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts