New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my father sent me this video, and i thought that i just had to share it with you guys. it's a super small file, but it's verrrry comical.

:bowdown: the video

i think he was trying to reinact the stunt off of http://www.insanevideos.com but i don't think it turned out right

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
What would posess him to even try to do that? And on a neighborhood street? What happens when a little kid runs out into the road? Is he going to hop back in and then try to hit the brakes? I hope he totaled his truck... and his insurance agent sees this video before he gets his claim filed... and he still owes a bunch of money on it... and he **** his pants when he watched his truck smash into that pole... and he skinned his knee when he fell. That is by far the stupidest thing I have ever seen someone do!

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
what an ass :rofl:

what was the cameraguy driving in? Sounded pretty sweet.

Mike

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
Originally posted by: 99CouGSweetRide
what an ass :rofl:

what was the cameraguy driving in? Sounded pretty sweet.

Mike
Kind of sounds like a dirt bike to me.

·
PLATINUM M0DERAT0R
4,995 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarKat
at least have someone in the passenger side to take the steering wheel
These dumbass never think out first
I just showed this to 2 of my coworkers and they said the same thing... how stupid can you be??

·
Registered
722 Posts
What would possess a man to do such a thing.........

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
it would have been funny if that stupid f|_|ck ran over himself. Jesus, i think of all the kids in my neighborhood that basically fly down their driveways on bikes, skateboards, etc.., never really getting to the road but then crank up the sidewalk, they could have been flattened.. I hope he is given a few nights in the cell with bubba.

[GnuLoCo]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts