New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1999 2.5L Engine - 90% Complete - $300 - No Shipping - Perfect for a engine buildup process for boost :) - Sold :)
Visteon Side Skirts - Need Paint - $80
Visteon Front - Small Crack - Needs paint/minor repair - $70
6 Spoke 16" Rims - Good Condition - Falken 512's 2w/ 80% tread, 2 w/ 40% tread - $200
Stock Y-Pipe and Cat - 2 Bolt Flange - $15

Free - Any of my leftover 3.0L Parts - Cams/Heads/Anything else I have in a box - (Trade a 12 pack for transaction fee, and its all yours) :beer: GONE :)

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by: Crispy
how many miles on the engine and whats it missing?
46,000 Miles

Its missing:
-Valve Covers
-LIM/UIM
-Oil Pan
-Oil Pickup
-Timing Chains

These components where all used on my 3.0L Hybrid. The engine ran perfect when swapped out. Oil Changed every 2500 miles with Mobile One.

Please Buy It :)
Otherwise I have to move it to a new location for storage, and I really don't want to do that :)

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
wow.. thats SIGNIFIGANTLY less miles than what my cat has on it.. all I would have to do is just pull my engine and swap out those missing parts from mine to your engine and then install your old engine?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by: Crispy
wow.. thats SIGNIFIGANTLY less miles than what my cat has on it.. all I would have to do is just pull my engine and swap out those missing parts from mine to your engine and then install your old engine?
Correct :)
Thats what I was hoping for, someone who wants to use it as a replacement engine, or as a build up project.
It probably weighs about 200lbs or so, and is located in Germantown. We could probably work out the logistics of it if interested.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I may be interested in the wheels. Are they the polished ones?

When would you need the money by, pm or email me.

[GnuLoCo]

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by: GnuLoCo
I may be interested in the wheels. Are they the polished ones?

When would you need the money by, pm or email me.

[GnuLoCo]
Chris, they are my polished wheels.
I'm in no hurry to get rid of them, however ETS is moving, and by February (at the latest) they need to be gone.
Since I run the stock gumetals all the time, I have no real need for these.

-Matt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts