New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still trying to sell some body kit pieces if anyone is interested.

Both are brand new with no hardware.

--Visteon front valance - $150

--Roush rear - $125

Like I said, both are primer black from the factory. Just gauging interest. Please tell your friends and hopefully I can get these out of my house.

·
Registered
437 Posts
possible dibs on the Visteon font valance. pics?

edit: nvm i searched cougardb to see what it looked like

oh wait, this isnt in the wts section.. willing to ship? pmed

·
Registered
352 Posts
Dude, I will take the Roush rear off of your hands...this is the only piece I need. I will pay shipping if you are willing to ship to New Bern, NC 28560.

·
Registered
437 Posts
so whats goin on with this stuff? i havent gotten a pm back.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bucky19 is in Iraq now and has dibs on the rear. He is to return around the first of November.

JScullin has dibs on the Visteon front. He has had dibs a long time ago, but my Mom got extremely sick and I had to deal with that.

My only problem is shipping. I don't have any boxes big enough to ship the front piece. Any suggestions? Do you know anybody going that way that would take it with them?

·
Registered
352 Posts
I couldn't let the Roush Rear go to waste...it completed my kit...:rofl:

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
damn marines and ur ospreys.......good pick up man

·
Registered
352 Posts
Have you seen the test videos for the Osprey?? Man, those testing phases were no bueno:cover:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Do you know what time it is?
Tenacious D time!
Ya mothaf*cka go!
F*ck yeaaah!

:biggrin:

Anyway, the last V-22 crash happend 6 years ago, and those things fly almost non-stop around New River, so I'm not the least bit worried.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.