New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ICE. I hate ice. I know my parents care about me and everything so they are not letting me go anywhere today... not even school. I'm not too terribly upset about them not letting me go to school though but I still have nothing to do.

So I guess the point i'm getting at, is if you can find it in your heart, please post something to keep me occupied for the day.. like fun games or your favorite websites... stuff like that...

Oh yeah.. the Coug is covered in ice... just like one huge sheet...

wow... it's early... i'm going back to sleep...

Everyone who has to drive today, please be careful! My dad said he almost got into 2 wrecks this morning just going to work. *And he's from NY, so I know he can drive in this weather! :) *

Goodnight

Julie

·
Registered
1,036 Posts

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
i got snowed in here in Pittsburgh... plows didn't even come through until after i was supposed to be at work. :(

·
Registered
713 Posts
Yeah, no school for me either....I'm gonna try to make it to work, I think, I'm calling all my friends from work to see if they're going. We got around 6+ inches of snow and 2-3 inches of ice. The snow plows just went through again, and all they did was make the ice slicker...and as for spraying sand/salt all over the roads.....HA, it's in one solid stream...so no sand to help with traction....Oh well, wish me luck.

Z (jason)

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
thank God i'm outta school, hee hee:tongue:

definatly no work......we got so much crap and more is coming............suxs:thumbsdn:

M

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Mustang couldn't make it out of the subdivision the last 2 nights, so much for work. As a matter of fact, I can barely get it into my driveway enough to clear the road.

Scott

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
snowin like all hell here in va too....highways aren't bad but where i live (eastkabumfruck) is mad snowy and icy....so yeah...i'm stayin in tonight...everything is coated in ice at the moment...

·
Registered
434 Posts
OHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!! LMAO! I CAN DRIVE AGAIN!!! 3 days of this and i can finally drive again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the one down fall to being a smoker is i ran out of cigs after the second day, and considering this is my first time EVER seeing snow cover absolutely everything, I'd never in my LIFE driven in it, let alone walk on it (mah arse hurts so bad!), I was terrified to drive, so i walked the mile and a half to the store....I love the cherryville cops though, i only got 1/2 way and they offered to give me a ride 2 and from the store, hehe. Ok, so maybe I flirted a lil bit, he was new and REALLY cute :tongue: but yea, so anyway...Sunday ya'll would have died of laughter if ya'll had seen me! I was bouncin off the walls all day-i was so happy i finally got to see real snow! Monday I calmed down a lil, though i was gettin antsy cause I was ready to go drivin, but I couldn't-then ran out of smokes (that sucked! but it was worth it ;) )and yesterday was sheer torture! it was still atleast an inch thick of solid ice, and i said, 'no way!' so i was stuck home yesterday, though most of it melted today, so i could drive, and wasn't too chickin-shyt...lol, so I'm not goin so insane now....but I'm juss so happy I can drive again! thank god this doesn't last all year!

Jason, hope ya made it in one piece!

Julie, I know exactly how ya feel!

and everyone else, YaY! no school for me either, but my school opens at 5pm tonight, so that kinda sucks...:(

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hey, it was worth it! I got to flirt with the cute cop :tongue:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts