New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which body kit will look good do you think if you are not going to get your car lowered?

Because some body kits look absolutly nasty if your car is not lowered and look georgous if you have you car lowered.
Responces are greatly appraciated...

-Simon

·
Registered
346 Posts
there like $160-180

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
eibachs would be perfect for you, it would offer a little lower stance for a low price. any kit will look good if you lower the car. its all about preference, but street weapon is easeir to deal with, andys auto sport lies a lot and takes forever to ship.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I agree, I got the eibachs and when lookin at the car alone you prolly wont notice a difference, but when matchin it up you will know the car is def lower, not to mention body roll is reduced and that is noticable too..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My bodyshop told me 90% of these fiberglass body kits require alot of work before they are ready to paint or else they will l00k like garabge.
Now, I am wondering how many hours of work is this for the streetweapon kit? So i know how much the installation is going to cost..

They told me the entire kit for the street weapon would run about 300- 350 dollars Canadian.. which is around 200-230 usd.

Regards:
Simon n

·
Registered
346 Posts
every one around here in central NJ wanted around 700 paint and install

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
When I got my Wings West kit installed(Front, sides, rear, wing and grill insert) I paid $725 to paint/install it. My car is in the shop right now gettin the Street Weapon front and Z3 fenders put on. The fenders required little to no prep work and the SW front needed about 7 spots filled/sanded and 2 seams had to be "welded". Im payin the shop $500 to paint the front, grill insert, fenders and hood.

[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What is the white meterial , sort of like the background, that you can see in the empty spots of the front bumper?

Some people's street weapon have it some people don't.. is that what the "grill" is?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.