New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
why dont they just sue the tire company while they are at it for letting tires go bald so quickly :confused:
that sucks for the 2 kids but that is rediculous of them to sue the township :banghead:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
They will not win. Stupid things do happen, but there is no way they are gonna win due to the fact that they had bald tires, and were in excess of speed.

·
Registered
568 Posts
B.S. they wont win at least the shouldnt- just like that guy sued MCDonalds few months a go for being fat.

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
Originally posted by: Tygerr
Thanks for reminding me how much i hate people.
Amen to that.

That lawsuit should be tossed before it even makes to a trial. The town should then charge the parents with being too stupid to live and have them shot.

·
Registered
228 Posts
i bet you the parents will win, worse things have happend like i heard one lawsuit a man broke into another guys house and fell down the front steps and broke his leg, turned around sued the guys whos house he broke into and won over a million, now thats messed up, i think they will win but its retarded :disgust:

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
IF they win...the cops should arrest them for child endangerment for buying the kid a car like that. Then the woman who had the scared kids should sue them for emotional distress on behalf of the babies. Then Honda should sue them for making their cars look like deathtraps. After all that the passanger shoud sue them for his injuries.
Let them win..and celebrate in prision or in a cardboard box under a bridge.

Oh...by the way...Thanks for reminding me how much i hate people. I swear, after working tech support i don't even understand why some people are here!
AMEN to that...I had a phone full of stupid all day

·
Registered
404 Posts
First off the way things go they will probably win. It sucks but thats the way it frequently happens. The world is being ruined by lawyers. :disgust:

And as far as Tech Support, I remember how stupid the support guys I worked with thought the rest of the world was. I sure had to fix their screw ups a lot so they weren't all that bright either. :stupid: Remember everyone is stupid in their own way. (granted I was an Admin [Or IS Nazzi as they called us] so I didn't hear all the stupid questions people called in with)

I can't believe I can't say Nazzi (I know there is only 1z) without getting censored. What has the world come to when Nazzi is a bad word? :cover:

·
Registered
506 Posts
What kind of spoiled brat drives an S2000. No pitty for this kids stupidity. I feel bad for his family but when they try to sue for their kids stupidity, they are just as dumb as he was. If I knew them I would beat the crap out of them and sue them for ruining my Frank Thomas signed baseball bat, for the mental stress I went through for beating a innocent couple, and for making me drive all the way out there.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
BDT-
Well...I end up fixing alot of my admins FUps so...it takes all kinds. My old admin was another story...he was one of the smartest people I've ever met. The one we've got now could tech his way through a wet noodle. The call most admins nazzis because they're the ones who have to impliment the policies set my people who have no idea how technology works.
This week it seems like my phone is the hotline for every ID10T on the planet.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Originally posted by: BigDaddyTiberius
First off the way things go they will probably win. It sucks but thats the way it frequently happens. The world is being ruined by lawyers. :disgust:
>>makes appointment with councilor to change major<<

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Thats kind of like how some kids at my school got in a wreck.. the driver was drinking. They lost control and hit a tree and the survivors family sued the parents of the kid that was driving.. and WON
wtf?

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Some parents just have a hard time realizing that their child is, in fact, a total f*cking moron...

The parents need to be told this... they need to understand and accept it... and then backhand-slapped for even thinking about sueing the very community that they are living in.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Back when our parents were kids these were the kinds of things that removed stupid people from the Gene pool. Now we spend all our time trying to protect the stupid from themselves. (If you need an example please note the warning on the back of your car window-shade, that says not to drive with the the shade still covering your window.) I propose we set up a "Do you want to hand feed a Lion?" stand at the zoos. We keep little kids away cause they won't know any better. But any adults that get eaten while walking into the lion cage holding big pieces of raw meat will not me mourned.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
:rofl: yeah, suing your city for your childs own stupidity is like "bigb9582"s post a few days ago... where he said he was racing at 115mph, being stupid, everyone got pissed off, then he comes back the next day and said his cousin was on his computer and incriminating him :rolleyes:

I'm amazed some human beings remember to breathe :tongue:

·
Registered
324 Posts
hmmmm, according to the article they were going 75 not 101; and the article doesn't mention ANYTHING about street racing.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Originally posted by: Dekz
hmmmm, according to the article they were going 75 not 101; and the article doesn't mention ANYTHING about street racing.
details.. details..
point is they were f*cking morons and their parents are just as bad.

If anyone gets sued, the parents should be by the owner of whatever tree they hit since they are the IDIOTS that bought a car like that for their 19 yr old kid.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts