New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed these yet? If so, what are they like? What is the light diffusing like? Are there any "hot spots" like the Varad kit? I know cc.com says the StreetGlow LED's have a better light distribution which eliminates hot spots.

Thanks everyone!
Darrell.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also... anyone know if StreetGlow is coming out with a multi-color LED kit, like the Varad one?

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I've heard... by turning the LED tube itself inward or outward, it decreases the amount of "hot spotting". Thanks for confiming that for me.

I guess I'll be going with the Varad multi-color kit, seeing as StreetGlow doesn't have one and also has the same "line" of light as the Varad kit. I can get the Varad for $441.96 CND (~ 336.27 USD).

Thanks, 01blkcat.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Originally posted by: atlas
That's what I've heard... by turning the LED tube itself inward or outward, it decreases the amount of "hot spotting". Thanks for confiming that for me.

I guess I'll be going with the Varad multi-color kit, seeing as StreetGlow doesn't have one and also has the same "line" of light as the Varad kit. I can get the Varad for $441.96 CND (~ 336.27 USD).

Thanks, 01blkcat.
that's a lot of money for an underbody neon kit...even LED!

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This Place has them for ~ 370 USD

This Place has them for ~ $349.99 USD

If I can get them locally for ~ $336 USD and not pay S&H plus Canadian Customs charges, I think I'm doin' pretty good ;)

But if you know a cheaper place for me to get these, please let me know...

thanks!
Darrell.

D

·
0 Posts
Hey Atlas,
NEWLEVELMOTORSPORTS.COM has the Streetglow LED kit for $152.00
I've been looking into getting one or more of theese myself to replace my neon kit.
I just find it strange that you can never find a picture of the kit installed and working.
That's the only thing that scares me away from this product.
Hope that website helps.
Later.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Street Glow does make a multi kit and I do have them in stock just to let you know. E-mail or PM me if you need more info.
Thanks
Mark

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Ok, I have the Street Glow LED underbody kit and I love the features that it has. The only gripe that I have with the kit is that the resisters are going out. (resistor every three led's). Here ya go. You can see the led's going out in the pic too. I paid $150 shipped.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts