New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, finally today my car went into the shop to get all the work done to it, everyhting is fine, but when we fit the side skirts to the car they did not fit well at all, and the guy said he could try his hardest to make them fit but it would cost a lot, and he said he couldnt mold them, he said if i wanted to take it somewhere else to get the gfx put on then he would do the work. what should i do

·
Registered
161 Posts
yea i jus found out my sides and kevins sides had the same problem..gonna cal sw tommorow botu it..

·
Registered
75 Posts
I put the kit on myself, and let's just say those skirts ARE a real *****! We had to modify them and i'm not totally satisfied with them....the kit overall is pretty good though.

Street Weapon still owes me a sticker!

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
My kit required alot of work. I believe (Could be wrong) but I was on eof the first to have the whole kit molded. I was at my body shop everyday my car was worked on and I had the same probelm. We shaved the door jams and molded in the the door jams and side panels. Gonna cost you if you want it done right

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im gonna have to sacrifice shaving the door handles so i can get my sw kit put on, GRRRRRR im so mad, but its all about the $$$$$. so hopefully i can find a place to do the following for under 700
shave rear emblem and rear wiper and wiper squirter thing
put on and mold side skirts
put on front bumper and rear bumper

can anyone help me out with this???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.