...'06 Ford Capri? Never seen/heard of it before, but I just found this:

Unable to in-line

hmmmm.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
damn. that was a decent 'shop, found this minutes later

..Crap, its not letting me even make a hyperlink to the image, the webmaster at FordEurope.net is too sensative.

Goto http://www.fordeurope.net/ , click 'downloads' then 2006 Ford Capri

Then go down to current models - 1998 Ford Cougar

same photo

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahah! thats good...
I knew it was a photoshop but i didnt notice the left side stock headlight

:rofl:

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
i cant believe people didnt change the other headlight in that shop...but you can also tell looking at the vent...doenst look real

:rofl:

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
That's Ford's photoshop of the promotion picture they took of the ST200 Cougar (Cougar S in the states). They modified it and changed the front faschia, headlight(just one ;)) and vents, etc... But if you look at the pic of the ST200 Cougar, it's the same pic, unmodified. :)

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Originally posted by: NorCalCoug
That's Ford's photoshop of the promotion picture they took of the ST200 Cougar (Cougar S in the states). They modified it and changed the front faschia, headlight(just one ;)) and vents, etc... But if you look at the pic of the ST200 Cougar, it's the same pic, unmodified. :)
do u have this other pic?

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts

As you can see the 'Capri' concept is really just this picture with a Focus upper grill, a modified/photoshopped lower grill, an added 'crease' in the side, vents, a single headlight photoshopped in, and some other slight changes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts