New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be a stupid question (and if it's in the wrong category plz feel free to move it) but has anyone tried removing the Stock Valence Panel underneath the Front Bumper of any 99 Cougar (or any other year for that matter)??? Also will it be safe if you leave it off for awhile?? Keep in mind this is a stock front bumper I'm talkin about and for those concerned Yes I did a search and could not find info on the stock valence panel removal

G

·
It comes right off..... its just preasure fitted on there.....with a little muscle it comes right on off.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by: ignernt
Yep... needs removed to install the Roush also. :)

Edit - from their directions... "Remove the factory chin spoiler by pulling inward by hand."
lol thanks for the answers guys!

jd2r

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
oh man it could be pulled off? I dealt with that thing for two years until I got my wings west kit now it finally covers it. It was always visible without the kit and it was kinda bent inward so it bothered me everytime i looked at it. oh well problem solved.

Mike

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
you could also just rub a curb nice and quick...hitting it in forward or reverse will pull it off...i see lots of them lying around parking lots after winter has melted....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.