New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've talked about this before, but I'd really like to get stickers made up (possibly before Fest).

Something small to go on the side windows.

EDIT: Damnit, my PM Painter got messed up, I'll have to reinstall the program tomorrow.

My idea is for a sticker about 12" long, and about 3" high. The AZ outline, with the Cougar head in the middle, with the words "azneco.com" to the right.

Most liekly white in color (contrasts best against the window).

Price for these would probably be about $10 each or so (gotta go price it at the mall to be sure).

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm getting ready to reinstall PM Painter, so I will get you guys an idea on sticker design. I'll check tomorrow to see how much/how long it would take to get some made up. I would need to know how many to get made, and I could take them to Byrd's house to give to Jason and the others when you head out.

Let me know how many/who wants them, and I'll see what I can manage.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Your best bet is to do the design work in Illustartor if you have it. That way it will be easier to cut into vinyl. If you would like some help, let me know as I did all the So-Cal and Nor-Cal stickers. I personally like your avatar bobby, with "azneco.com" in the blue field.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.