New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just got 18s with toyo proxy t1s tires and when i go about 60+ my steering wheel shakes and i dont know what the problem is? could anyone suggest anything or tell me what type of place to take it to to get checked? thanks
p.s. sorry if this is in the wrong post area

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Hubcentric Rings... another option before spending cash, is moving the front wheels to the rear, and see if you still have vibration in the front, if it moves to the rear, re balancing the wheels or road force balancing.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I have had the same problem since I got my rims installed and I have had the alignment checked and the wheels balanced and it didn't help. What should I do now?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Originally posted by: MrFroge
Originally posted by: hawk3
I have had the same problem since I got my rims installed and I have had the alignment checked and the wheels balanced and it didn't help. What should I do now?
Got

Hubcentric Rings... :disgust:

Where can I get these?

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
I sell everything wheel/tire related, if you're interested. I believe the cost is about $35.00 -- and they are specific to model year and wheel brand. (There are only a few different sizes, really, but we want to make 100% sure we send you the proper thing.) Otherwise, you can always just search the net for them, I found a set in about 5 minutes via Google.

E1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.