New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Christian- Call me and lets figure this swap time down . I need to get my UIM back asap so I can the oldy back on the road lol I got an IPhone so I lost all my numbers on my cell so leave a message.

Aaron- It was good hanging out man a while back, call me if you are back around the Atlanta area again.

What has zachwinsett been up to?

Is Booger married yet? What happened with that?

I still have the Cougar and its still sitting on the side my parents house back in Conyers. It cranked up just fine the other day and sounds beautiful still. Itll be back on the road within the next month or so , but I decided not to sell it and give it to my lady. I moved to a larger place in Atlanta a few months ago and I like it, but its still not as large as Id like. Im thinking about a house next year so we'll see. So when are we organizing a meet?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I'll give you a call in the next few days to get it done.

My friend's place would be a great place to have a meet as long not too many people come. It is however about 45 mins north of 285 up 575 in Ballground. A few have been up there and know it's a nice and big and great for modding things...... and helping with the rebuild of my other car. If we get a time everyone can come I'll set it up at her ranch.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I am still hanging around. I have been focused on my company and things have been extremely busy. I still work in Atlanta and live out in Paulding Co.

Chris is not married yet. I talked to his brother and I think it may be sometime next September. Not sure though.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Still around Cougar is gone and no George I haven't forgotten about your headliner.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
I'm changing my intake setup this weekend. Upgrading from 2.5" to 3.0" and the 90mm MAF. Also sounds like I have a suspension problem that needs to get checked out. I'm still living downtown and working near Perimeter Mall.

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
well I will be graduating in May, finishing up my internship over the summer, then will be moving to Charlotte NC

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
well I will be graduating in May, finishing up my internship over the summer, then will be moving to Charlotte NC
may god have mercy on their souls... :rofl:

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
no. no job lined up yet. my bro lives there. gonna move in wit him, and hopefully ill at least have some interviews lined up for when i get up there.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
well good luck!

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
still around. but in iraq. the wifey is headed down to rincon/pooler area for the weekend visiting friends and introducing my daughter to peeps. adam and aaron u better post pics lol

oh and yes i am still in irak

1 - 12 of 12 Posts