New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting GB on CF mirror covers

We are starting the group buy on the Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers the normal price for these are $110.00 before shipping. The group buy price is $50.00 shipped. Here are the conditions to this in order to get the price. (1.) There must be at least 20 fully paid orders. (2.) The GB is only going to last for 15 days and no longer. (3.) All 20 orders must be paid before we start shipping the parts out. (4.) When the orders are in, the way we ship is by the way we recieve the money so like if (ex. joe pays first he gets the first pair made, then the next person that paid will be next.) so the start date of this is 4/5/05 and goes to 4/20/05. To get this price your money has to be reiceived before the 20th and you must be apart of this website GB.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LET THE GROUP BUY BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave::ugh::tongue::ugh::wave::wiggle::wave::ugh::tongue:

·
Registered
421 Posts
got any pics of them installed? also do you take paypal? if i pay and 20 people dont sign up when/how will i get my money back?

784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We do take paypal but we wont ask ya to start paying til we get more people signed up first we would like to have 20 people willing to pay first so we dont have to go trhough the process of sending back the money. Oh we dont have any pics installed Sorry we will try to get some though.

Woody (Sales)

·
Registered
421 Posts
the pics will sway my decision on whether or not i want them. i think a lot of people are in that boat.

·
Premium Member
6,238 Posts
I strongly suggest posting this in the group buy section. There was strong interest in the thread posted there at $80 shipped. For $50 I can guarentee you will get the numbers you need.

and put me down for a set....I don't REALLY need them, but I want this to happen!

EDIT:

Hell, if you need a good set of pics of them, I can paypal you $50 tomorrow and I'll take pics of them on my car to show everyone.

784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All we have in stock is Black Carbon (normal) anything will have to be specially ordered in if wanted,
and yes there can be more than 20 it is unlimited to how many orders we just need at least 20 to start. Yes they are UV coated

Woody (Sales)

1) Hamill
2) EternalOne
3) jojolmnop
4) 99LazerRedMD
5) vodfan
6) ClaymoreWW

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
well i guess i am in on it.

but it will help out so much WITH PICTURES OF IT INSTALLED

is this what it is going to looklike installed

but what most people want to see how they install on it and if u can tell if they are overlays

oh yeah .......

7)fordrule

1 - 20 of 163 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.