New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
If I am correct this is the same Tunes that lives in Yuma. If so I think he was already contacted by Josh. Lets make a date to all go to the track.

Later

·
Registered
464 Posts
yes it is the same tunes in yuma. I already talked to josh and I really want to go out to the pavilions. Just let me know when and where about a week in advance and i'll be there.

·
RIP CougaH
5,269 Posts
As soon as you guys get at least 5 members at a meet, you will be able to form your own AZ chapter :biggrin:

Happy hunting, and have fun... I was out in Yuma picking up ... a uhhh package... back in August, and it is Hell on earth there, I have a pic of it as 122 Degrees at 7 something at night

I don't know how you can live there year round :shrug:

·
Registered
710 Posts
According to the chapter info and bylaws section we need only 3 core members, which we do have. It also says that we need at least 5 members to meet on a quarterly basis, which we don't have as of yet. Josh and I are pretty active as far as trying to get this chapter started. So far I have 4 members that are willing to meet up and help get this chapter going. I have also contacted some other cougar owners but have not received a response as of yet. I will try to contact more members in and around the Phoenix area. There are also members that live down in Tucson that I will try to get ahold of. Oh, by the way, Daniel can you PM me with your phone number so I can contact you. Thanks!

Later

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have no choice but to live in Yuma. Im stationed here. But anyways is anyone going to the pavillions on SAT?

·
Registered
710 Posts
I'm sure that we can meet up with you at the Pavillions this Saturday. PM with your contact information and I will get in touch with Josh and Daniel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts