New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Not to be pushy, but I received delivery confirmation that the side markers were received and signed for (looks like by Marc J.) on 30-Jan-04. I allowed for receipt before payment, please don't make me regret it. Once again, my Paypal address is [email protected]. If you'd like, send me your email address and I will send you a 'Request for Payment'. Thanks.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have not received payment. The last I heard from him was that I "needa just jump on back and chill...you will get ur money". That was last Friday in response to a simple "What's up" from me.

Has anyone had issues with him in the past, or with this Outsp0ken.com company that he associates himself with? I'm at a loss for words, $20 should not take this long to come up with. I have refrained from bombarding him with requests thus far, but my patience is wearing thin.

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
he sold me the overhead console piece quick and fast....

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, come on now, it's been over 5 weeks since the sidemarkers were delivered. If ANYBODY corresponds with this kid please direct him to this post or at least ask him what the hell is going on. Judging by his profile and pictures at http://www.cougardb.com/car.php?id=St8LyRavN I think it's safe to say that $20 sidemarkers are not burning a hole in his pocket, he's obviously invested a whole lot more than that into his car.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
He has taken to ignoring me... because you aren't out any money at this point, best thing you can do is call the police and file fraud charges, but I'm not sure how much it will help, because you sent them prior to payment.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
As far as i'm concerned he is out the money for the sidemarkers, since somebody else might have actually come through with the money. Ripping somebody off over $20. That's pretty low. :disgust:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn , be glad the money was for sidemarkers and not a hood .

·
Registered
335 Posts
Originally posted by: mbacis
I still have not received payment. The last I heard from him was that I "needa just jump on back and chill...you will get ur money". That was last Friday in response to a simple "What's up" from me.

Has anyone had issues with him in the past, or with this Outsp0ken.com company that he associates himself with? I'm at a loss for words, $20 should not take this long to come up with. I have refrained from bombarding him with requests thus far, but my patience is wearing thin.
Yeah, I sold him my wheels, and everything went off w/o a hitch. Well, kinda. There was a problem w/ UPS, but I got my money right away, and he got his wheels. I would definitely do business w/ him again. I probably will when I get my next car.

-Eric

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have sent a message to 01blkcat stating the issues with that transaction and that i havent had any other complaints with anyone that i have delt with in the past i also have told them there is no need to harm my companies reputation of 20 dollars i have made several attempts to mail him the money order and on both attempts it has returned due to no such address and to return to sender. I also have stated to 01blkcat that i am having a friend with a paypal account send him the money to his account as soon as he gets home this evening or it will be done first thing in the morning. Once I have received a transaction veriffication from paypal i will forward it to u mbacis and 01blkcat to get this matter taken care of ASAP.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it was an honest mistake with mail...i attempted payment twice. I have delt with several members on here either selling or buying and havent had any issues....I hate that this happened..I am not about to ruin my companies reputation over a small amount of 20 dollars.. I didnt do it on purpose and have since gotten a friend to send the money via his paypal account. mbcais has been paid.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
any moderator wishing to see copy of paypal transaction completed feel free to ask via pm's or email I will be happy to send one to u

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
ok good enough for me... mbacis PM me and let me know of the status here so i can get both sides, but for now i'm locking this thread again :wave:

Edit (by 01blkcat): I also received your information... the title will be removed as soon as mbacis lets us know that all is well.

3/30/04- mbacis recieved payment, issue settled - CGburns

1 - 16 of 16 Posts