New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i really hate to do this, but its time to buy a house.

My 2004 srt4 will be for sale starting next week. Its got a little over 26000 miles on it. Its in very nice shape, the only thing it needs is tires. Its still on the originals and they are now at the wear bars. Im selling as-is because tires are a personal choice.. some people want all seasons, some want summers. Its been stored winters in heated parking so no salt. Its very clean with the exception of tiny rock chips on the bumper and a pea size chip on the leading edge of the hood.

The car is STOCK engine. The only mods that were ever installed and are still installed include:

Clear turn signals with amber LED's
15% Tint all around
Short throw shifter with custom stainless knob
Solid motor mounts
Silver star headlight bulbs with sliver star flashers
Black LED taillights

and thats about it.

The warranty is intact and good for 7 years/70,000 miles drivetrain if the new owner decides to pay the transfer fee. If you plan on modding it dont bother! The dealer is very strict.

Options are:
Sunroof and viper style seats.

Im looking to get $14500 as is OBO.

·
Registered
638 Posts
sucks that your selling i love the srt

·
Registered
638 Posts
i would but she wants a wrx for the all wheel drive=snow

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
SRT sucks in snow lol. I got caught in a light dusting once and thought i was going to die.

It would probably be better without the summer tires though.
I've got some good snow tires you could slap on that thing and it would hook up great:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
looks like that was a sweet vacation man.. i need one of those BAD.

Anywho.. I know its out of season but i need to sell this car. If i cant find a buyer in the next two weeks it gets sacrificed at teh carmax. :(

Id go as low as $13,900

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
looks like that was a sweet vacation man.. i need one of those BAD.

Anywho.. I know its out of season but i need to sell this car. If i cant find a buyer in the next two weeks it gets sacrificed at teh carmax. :(

Id go as low as $13,900
Dude I would just keep it homie,your gonna take one heck of a fisting if you take it to carmax. Just give it some time it will sell I sold my 01 ranger with 101k last year for $9800. We had to go through alot of low ballers before we finally found the right buyer.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I may give it more time if i think it might sell.. im actually ahead in payments so i could take a month off or so from paying if i needed to. If i can make it till spring id pobably get closer to 15k for it. We shall see.. id love to just keep it if possible after all the bs i went through to keep it in good shape and out of salt*cough*mazda*cough* but the smart thing is to sell and live comfortably.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I may give it more time if i think it might sell.. im actually ahead in payments so i could take a month off or so from paying if i needed to. If i can make it till spring id pobably get closer to 15k for it. We shall see.. id love to just keep it if possible after all the bs i went through to keep it in good shape and out of salt*cough*mazda*cough* but the smart thing is to sell and live comfortably.
You mean get a cougar:rofl:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts