New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone wants to check out the new cars for 2004 all tha way to 2006 go to www.carspyshot.tk they have shots of the 2005 supra. they talk about the car replacing the neon in 2005 when the srt 4 stops being made. they have the evo 9. the cosworth focus the 2005 caprice. and a whole bunch more

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes that is the forum i wondered why you had trouble i never have. if anyone wants to know the supra is on page 9 and the evo 9 is on page 10

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea tell me about it that was the car i was waiting for to trade my cougar in. maybe the rx7 and the 3000 gt will look better when they come out again in 2005

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Originally posted by: rlh134
yea tell me about it that was the car i was waiting for to trade my cougar in. maybe the rx7 and the 3000 gt will look better when they come out again in 2005
They're coming out with a new 3000gt?!?
:cool::biggrin:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea they are reproducing all the older ones the 3000 gt the supra and the rx 7 cause they got a high demand if they lowered the price of the cars and kept them like they used to be good horesepower and turboed.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
hey, i gots a question... on all these 'spyshots' the cars are always covered with tarps, cardboard, tape and black wheels...

why is that?

is it just so the lines of the car / van / truck aren't noticible? i mean, it can't be for 'blending in' purposes... cause i would sure as hell notice a car covered in cardboard on the road... heh :tongue:

·
Registered
390 Posts
I think they do that because of the spy photographers in the automotive press.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
could soemone post a pic of the new supras

cause i cant find one

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
the rear shot looks like it could be a front shot, the front shot doesn't really look like ANYTHING resembling a car, and the side shot looks exactly like an Aston Martin Vanquish... with a slightly rounder hood. :shrug:

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
Thanks for the pics of the supra

but DAMN that front is hideous!. I do like the rest of the car though!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no they released that pic of the supra to get feedback for the final desing all engine specs and chassis is done. as you can expect they will be redesigning it

1 - 20 of 29 Posts