New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red 2001+ cougar.... taillight covers painted a dark grey color, platinum tint, yodude exhaust.... and goes to the Devry campus in Addisson.... of all things about a 1 minute drive from where i'm working.....

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Hey! DeVry is about 10 min from my house.. I've never seen that car in the area before.. maybe one of us could go recruit him/her!

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
DeVry seems to produce a lot of Cougar people. :) Besides me... there's AgdJon, and the guy that originally told me about NECO in the first place three years ago (who is no longer around), oh yeah, and Heather (HugNSmile) worked there.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well all i can say is the coug pulled into the devry parking lot... maybe picking someone up? or maybe going to school....

either case i spotted it :)

btw: guys if we can get a week of guaranteed no bad weather, i'm bringing the coug to chicago....

·
Registered
92 Posts
Originally posted by: Archangel7772001
i got dibbs on a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not if i beat you up for it!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Originally posted by: PuckPuck
btw: guys if we can get a week of guaranteed no bad weather, i'm bringing the coug to chicago....
There is no such thing as a guaranteed week of no bad weather in the Chicago area. It can be 65 degrees one day, and snowing the next!

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well we'll see what the forecast looks like next week.... rain i can handle.... snow might be an issue though

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
A little snow never hurts anyone! Inluding the cougar! :) I can't wait for SNOW! :) What are the holidays without snow!?

Enjoy your day!

·
Registered
209 Posts
it was me!!!!!!!!!!!!
I go to devry!
I park at devry parking lot also.
it's funny thing that I didn't notice someone when someone spotted me! lol
puckpuck! where do u work at?

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rigth now i'm on site at Riverside Publishing... 2349 Lake St.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts