New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on the GSP Saturday afternoon and saw a silver cougar with tail light covers and a YoDude exhaust.
And when I was at Seaside (sooo many nice cars) I saw another silver Cougar with gold painted tail light covers.
Oh....I saw this blue Civic Si with the Kaminari hood and body kit, altezza lights, clear corners, white 18 inch rims, slammed to the ground, all around tint, exhaust(first hooked up Si I have seen without a coffee can exhaust) it looked and souned pretty nice, and a system. The Kaminari kit looks HOT on the Si......
I also raced and beat a hooked up Civic EX!! haha

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'll add to this. Saw a nice Silver Cougar with the Street Weapon kit, tint all around, lowere, and some 18" chrome Lexani rims at the First Union bank in Dover on Rt 46. Anyone here?? I woulda stayed and waited for the owner, but I was with a friend and in a hurry at the time.

G

·
Blackcoug that was me but its a borla exhaust, not yodude, your car was lookin pretty good, i would have gave u a shout or somthin but i was in a rush, where are u from anyhow? im from belleville but was goin to middlesex

Vinny

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Vinny....I live in Emerson....up in Bergen County...

·
Registered
305 Posts
No idea who owns the silver one, but I'll keep lookin for him. He also had clear sidemarkers, so he may already be a NECO member???

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Saw a silver Cougar in River Edge today, the only visual mods that I saw were that he painted the orange reflector in the headlight silver. It looked really good, I was thinking about instead of taking out the orange piece, to just paint it the color of my car too. Who was it?, cuz I wanna know if you painted it or vinyled it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
it was ME!! j/k mm..actually I went to LBI this weekend..past a LOT of cougz..I saw a red, green, and silver one..dunt kno bout you guyz..dunt kno if you guyz saw me either.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was in LBI(ship bottom) too this weekend..saw a couple of cougars...none that had any mods though.....

·
Registered
161 Posts
I was at Harvey Cedars..car didn't go out much..it was all around on Friday afternoon..saturday afternoon for a lil bit..and then monday as I came home..hehe and you would have noticed my coug..

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
All i am going to say is that I counted an easy 18 different cougars this past weekend in cape may. Don't suppose anyone with a black cougar, clear side markers, white front grill, limo tint is in here do ya? He also had a nasty nasty sound system...cops we running him down everytime he passed the Boardwalk.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.