New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a how-to? I just got a pair for the back for $20 took 2 weeks from my dealer. They kind of look like they wont fit or need reshaping. It says to drill 3 holes but it looks like it will only need 1 or 2. How come nobody has these? They look good when they hang higher off the ground instead of lower. BTW I have a 99.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone?

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Looks like you've got the general idea down. It's easier if you take off the wheel. In fact, it's almost impossible if you don't. Good luck, and post pics afterwards if you can. While you can be a little off on the front guards, it is imperitive that you line everything up right on the back, unless you want to look at crooked guards every time you walk up to your car.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
I ordered some, but I haven't gotten them yet. Keep wondering how they will look though, so post pics when ya get it done! :biggrin:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I put them on today and I must say it goes very nice with the spaced out lettering look! Sorry no camera! If your gonna put them on put them more up off the street than closer to the street. Just get the back ones......the stupid splash guards cost less than the c-o-u-g-a-r lettering($10 for letters and $10 for V6)! I got robbed I know!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is a pic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts