New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
3,968 Posts
We're gonna run some more testing again tonight. Once I get the final scores, I'll post em. ;)

E1

· Registered
3,694 Posts
The stock radio hit pretty hard......ask Mousa :rofl:

It must be nice having a car that the stock Cougar radio can beat your exhaust sound :rofl:

· Registered
3,968 Posts
Ok, I forgot to bring the scores in with me to the office today. I'll try and post the finals tonite, so you can see what you hit. Somehow I managed to miss a few ppl, so chime in if your score doesn't get posted. ;)

E1

· Registered
5,633 Posts
112.8 with my exhaust which is might disappointing with no cat BUT I have an ATX so the rev limiter stops it from being higher

· Registered
3,968 Posts
Yeah, SPL is strange like that. ;) I read a good explaination someplace awhile ago, but I can't remember how I found it. Basically perceived loudness vs SPL -- comes down to how the human ear hears things, and all sorts of other tech-talk I can't remember.

Good times tho. I believe we did more exhausts than stereos though! LOL... And the hotel didn't complain that I know of, but I did cut it off at 10pm so we could go get drunk. :thumbsup:

E1

· Registered
8,945 Posts
What, straight headers? Now THAT would be LOUD!

Congrats to Joe on winning the contest, see you in Vegas Joe!

· Premium Member
22,503 Posts
Originally posted by: blkcat21
All I can remember is Joe (nuty1der) won with a 136.2

Congrats to him :thumbsup:
I hit 135.8 , Joe just beat me!

· Premium Member
22,503 Posts
Originally posted by: LostRacer
I'm taking it next year..:tongue:
Not a chance :rolleyes:

I hit 135.8 and I forgot to adjust the base on the head unit! I want a Re-match!

· Christmas cutie
5,682 Posts
130! I was excited! My mom will be too when I show off my system in her neighborhood! :rofl:

· El Mucho Post Whoro
15,948 Posts
Originally posted by: MaverickFlyer
Originally posted by: LostRacer
I'm taking it next year..:tongue:
Not a chance :rolleyes:

I hit 135.8 and I forgot to adjust the base on the head unit! I want a Re-match!
Don't forget to use that CD we tested in your car... you know, the one that at half volume, the bass hits made you unable to think clearly for a half second. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.