New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS I WAS THINKIN ABOUT PUTTING SPINNING RIMS ON MY 02 COUGAR AND I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO GO GET THEM IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY SITES THAT SELL BLANK SPINNERS THAT I CAN DRILL THE HOLES WELL YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT I MEAN LET ME KNOW
tHANKS

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
While your out buying rims get yourself a caps lock key as well please.:thumbsdn:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
LOL.....A little FYI on spinning rims. you can only get spinning rims as 20" or larger so nope you cant get them....and it would look ultra ghetto if u did. and second of all. the spinning rims worth having are around 1500 to 3000 a wheel.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Well the fact they gotta be 20's aint exactly rite. And i thought this same thing too till i saw a cougar a week ago here in nola with18" spinners on it granted they were spintech spinners. And ugly doesnt start to describe it. Maybe on a dark car with the sprewell spinners that tuck nicely inside the dish that might look nice.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
st8lyravn 20s and up? where do you get your facts from? richierich is right you can get 18 spinner but you just have to find the right place to go and im not sure what stores sell them thats why i am askin questions on here but why do you guys hate spinners on the cougar so much? i think it would look really nice but i personally havent seen them on a cougar only trucks and some sedan cars but maybe if i saw them on a cat i would change my oppinnion but for now i like them ? i need help finding some still though

B

·
0 Posts
I recently saw a 2003 mustang gt with 19' spinners, they where nice, very clean. But, I wouldnt put them on my car, I prefer a performance look over the show look. Itd be unique though and in the mod world, thats what matters.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
what color is your cougar. spinners only look good big. my work truck has spreewell 23's aka jordans. u could always get the spinner hubcaps. to everyman his own i just think if u got 20s tucked underthere in spinners you would be the ****. if u got 19s you would need an apc sticker. i dont know maybe im rude or inconsiderate or something just my thoughts. maybe im wrong too, maybe id like it. sorry i couldnt help you out i just dunno about a SPORT compact on spinners. they are made for trucks and ghetto cruisers like lincolns n chit

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
brandoom9 thanks someone who actually encourages and doesnt put down but anyway i have the dark shadow cougar and i was thinkin of spinning 19s cause i have air bags so itll be ok but i still just need to knwo where to get them lol and ih8civx SPINNING HUBCAPS? could you imagine seein me rollin around northeast in my fully kitted cougar with airbags and spinning hbcaps hahahahaha lol your funny...anyway what you mean apc stickers? and will 20s fit on a cat with bags?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
The spinner hubcaps he is talking about aren't your typical hubcaps. It is basically the spinner part of the spinner rims. They attach to your current rims and basically turn them into spinners. Even the hubcaps are pretty expensive though. I think they are like $500 for the cheapest set! In my opinion, you could take the $6000 you are going to spend on spinners and get some badass regular rims as well as hook up the whole rest of your car. Are the spinner rims really worth it when you could get so much more with the same amount of money?

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
pepboys carries spinner hubcaps for $70 per 4. we pulled a prank on my one friend. he woke up one morning to see his riced out saturn 94sl sittin on dub 14's. 02cougakid....u wouldnt happen to be mr. rlh from before would ya. funny how he was from the northeast and hasnt posted here in a long time. hmmm, weird

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mr. rlh? who or what is that? but anyway i have always wanted spinners i think i will just keep my 18s for now and see if when summer comes around if i still want the spinenrs or maybe some badass 19s i dunno well see and b.t.w. i would never ghetto out my cat with some spinning hubcaps that scrape against each other lol:rofl:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
hey man i think they could look cool people on here said they dont like chrome rim's but i went ahead and got some once people had seen the pic's most actually liked them on my rride:biggrin:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea how come EVERYONE is hatin because i want spinners i think that would be original on a cougar i would be the only one with them and i think it would look pretty nice....i personally dont like racing rims but everyone has them i think spinners would look really nice...anyway thanks madmale for the encouragement

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Don't worry about the haters, that comes by default :rolleyes:. Good luck getting the spinners man. That would definately make you original to the NECO boards. BTW take comments here with a grain of salt. Not everyone likes the same thing, and most people will voice their opinions regardless of how it makes them look. :biggrin: Good Luck!

EDIT: Thanks for installing that Caps Lock key ;)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks lostracer i will definetly post pictures when i get the rims for everyone to take their previous comments about how ugly they are blah blah blah and stick them up their a$$es...but anyway ill keep you guys posted and let you know when i get my car back from my shop and take some pictures...and i love this caps lock key it works so good ;)

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
id like to see some pictures of your car now....

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wow ih8civx you in a rush? my car is in the shop getting major mods and it wont be out till the latest march 1st so when i get the car back i will post pictures for everyone....and by the way whos this mr. rlh guy you are bein shady?

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
nothin. u just talk like him... funny resemblence. he disappears, u show up, u both talk the same way. neither had pics of anything. id think if u had bags on your car ud have to have pics somewhere.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts