New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well at school ive been looking at cougars on sounddomain because the school blocked all my cougar sites:cry:. ive noticve alot of ppl r saying there stock auto cougars are running 14's and 15's. How can that be i wonder( a bunch of teen age BS me not include b/c im 19.) My auto maybe runs a 15.9 if im licky and have a good take off and the winds on my back going down hill. usaully around low 16's. I just get a kick out of the Supercharged cougars with stock Airboxes:stupid:. and Ybear81 saying all cars with body kits are gay and his auto cougar is god. He makes NECO look bad. I'll i got to say is if you dont have it dont say u do. ME i raced a few cars bearting a neons, civics eclipse gs and celicas gt's not gts and a grand prix gt once but i also got my butt handed to by a taurus and a 350 camero and some newer chevy trucks and spec v and Stratus rt.
i dont say i have all these things adn my car is god and run my mouth no i just do it for fun and see whats happens ive been lucky or the other ppl didnt know how to drive:biggrin:.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts