New Cougar Forum banner

Sorry Guys/Gals

816 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  zybo2004 
#1 ·
Just saying that I'm sorry, and that I won't be able to make it to the meet this weekend.

I was looking forward to going, but on Wednesday morning we recieved a call from the Nursing home where my grandma was staying, and they were calling to tell us that her blood pressure had dropped kinda low, it was registering in at 78/42.......so we went over there and stayed with her....a few hours later we checked again, and it registered in at 60/38. Since it was that low, I left work at 7 and went to see her....at that time it had dropped to 38/-- they couldn't get the bottom number to register. Her pulse and breathing were very rapid, and her pulse was also sparatic.
Jump to today, my mom told me to go on to work cause there was nothing I could do other than sit there and stare at her, so I went to work. She came to get me at about 6:00 because my grandma passed away at approx. 5:00 today.
So I guess I'm saying that I'm sorry that I won't be able to make it to the meet, but am also asking for your thoughts and prayers. She lived a long life of 90 years, and had 6 children, 2 boys and 4 girls. One of the girls, my aunt Venie passed away 2 years ago. So everyone is heading down here for the furneral, I'll let you all know when that is when I find out.
Thank you for everything that you people have done for me and all that you have taught me...I really do appreciate it all.

I hope I will make it to the meet next weekend, but I don't know right now, it all depends on how I feel. Sorry for the long post, and thanks again.

Z (jason)

See less See more
#3 ·
oh Jason.. i'm so sorry.. I know you've had a really tough year... You know that if you need anything, you are always welcome to give me a call.. even at 4 in the morning if you feel like you need to talk. I will certainly pray for you and your family... and hopefully at least the rest of this year will be uneventful for you and your family.

Let me know if I can help at all.. You know my number...

Julie

G
#4 ·
Man, us Carolina NECO folks haven't had the greatest luck lately...

My thoughts & prayers are with you man, thank God you got to see her before she passed. I hope you're alright, and if you need to talk, just email me :)
God Bless.

#6 ·
Jason, sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you man.

Scott

#8 ·
Man sorry to hear that. ifeel your pain I lost my grandfather last month. If you need anything just let me know.

My thoughts and prayres are with you and God Bless.

Eric

#9 ·
Thanks everybody for all your support, thoughts, and prayers. It really means a lot to know that I have people like you all there to pray for me and that are there for me.

I appreciate everything...thanks.

Z (jason)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.