New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm moving in on Friday, November 2nd. However, I don't start work until Monday, November 5. Soooooo . . . since we lamed out on an October meet, does anyone wanna have a get-together some time in November? The first weekend would be optimal but I have other weekends open as well. :)

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
If you guys wanna come out to Chicago, Mary and I would be happy to host you guys. I'll cook up a bunch of good stuff for snacks/dinner (I'm an awesome cook), you guys bring the liquor or I can mix drinks (I'm an awesome bartender). The only slight problem is parking.. There's usually plenty of parking here if you can parallel park (I'm an awesome parallel parker =P ) but there probably won't be any room to do any serious car stuff, short of battery and intake installs. Just pick a weekend. Since Frosty is gonna be out next weekend, how bout 2nd week?

PS Dane Cook is the coolest guy in person. Real humble and thankful to his fans.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I haven't tried parallel parking the Linc just yet, but I'm sure I can make do. I don't think anyone's looking for anything mod-heavy, I just would like to have a pre-Christmas gathering.

·
Super Moderator
22,336 Posts
nov is shot for me due to play practice untill the 24/25th i may be able to do one but i could show up till later. My bday is later this month :poke:

i like how brian offered to cook now that he has his new avatar :rofl:

·
Registered
201 Posts
i like how brian offered to cook now that he has his new avatar :rofl:
And he's so modest about it too! :tongue: Just as long as he doesn't forget who makes the best stuffed shells in town!!! (This girl! :rofl:)

We'd love to have you guys come over! Just be prepared that if anyone wants to spend the night, you should bring sleeping bags because we don't have room anywhere else for people to sleep! But if you do sleep over, I'm making breakfast the next morning!!!

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can it be breakfast in bed Mary? :naughty:

:cover:

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
well mary/brian, if you guys want to host this month, pick a date.

my only prior engaugement this month is the 16th.

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Well this weekend is fast approaching and I already have plans. But really I am free most weekends. I might have to work till 10 PM...but I can show up at a party then. We need to have a Mary/Brian meet and a BIGBALLXX meet!! YIPPIE!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Sooo...a Brian and Mary Fest then? :biggrin:
It's a "Mary and Brian's Living in Sin Housewarming Party"!!!!

Can it be breakfast in bed Mary? :naughty:

:cover:
Well, technically no, since you won't be sleeping in a bed! ;) But I suppose you could climb into bed with Brian and I'll serve you breakfast there! He always sleeps later than me anyway! :rofl:

And Saturday the 10th sounds like that's the official date!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts