New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I don't know when it happened and where but someone crashed slightly into the rear back side of my black Cougar. Right behind the passenger door to the rear bumper just see some paint and little dents near the wheel. I guess most of it can be polished away, but the dents are not nice. I went to the police but they said there is not much success in finding the person who caused as long as this person goes to the police... Damn, just one week after I got me new rims and the car looked so clean and nice.

Greetings from germany
Marc

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Verflixt... Das ist nicht gut. Traurig über Ihr Auto.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...NECO proudly presents: GERMAN - ENGLISH for NECO MEMBERS
All the "nice" and "useful" words for a easy living.

I wasn't aware that so many of you know german, I know that Miez and Baylorcougar are able. That's cool ...
When I came home I took some cleaning/polish fluid to get rid of the plastic and color remains on the rear passenger side. The police and I took some pics of the evidence. Well, I guess it will be a unsolved mystery. Only two little dents are left. You barely see them from a few foot away. So it's ok for now. Now my passenger side is ready to be renewed... Scratches on the front bumper (I did it myself...arghh). Dents on the passenger door (some careful person opened a door and smashed it into mine) and now this damn thing.
At least I have my new rims since a week that make me happy

Many greetings
Marc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.