New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Visteon front to anyone here for $125. I will bring it to you or howevere you wanna meet.

Guilt trip coming::

The kids don't have anything this year for Christmas so please find it in your heart to buy this.

Reality::

No kids but with the help of you buying this I could afford one.

Oh yea, I have some 15s for sale for $50 one is pretty messed up but is straight, not bent. I tried to polish it and it didn't work so you can paint it and use it for auto cross or to hang on the fridge.

Help me out please.

Tim

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never painted. Just primer black. Never has been installed.

Tim

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
ROFL...Tim, I love your "for sale" posts :) "reality: no kids but if you buy this i could afford one" and "hang it on the fridge" for the wheel :rofl: good stuff there :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well DAMMIT,
Quit yer damn laughin and start buying some of this stuff.

What a great Christmas present for yourself. In all seriousness I have 2 cats here that need some grub so get off your can and work some overtime to buy this. I would appreciate it.

Christ is it that hard???

Tim

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Getting kinda pissed that no one is going to buy these!!!

I have tried and tried to sell these. Is this your idea to keep the white man down?

I will try to post some pics when I get the digital camera. Hold on, I don't have a digital camera because you people won't buy these so I can buy one.

OK I have one and will try to get some pics of these for everyone.

Tim

D

·
0 Posts
I am interested but would like to see some pics???? You need to borrow a digital cam?? HEHE

1 - 8 of 8 Posts